Are You Considering Buying An Electronic Medical Record @ a minimum of $15,000 Per Provider?
Did You Know That Private Practice EMRs Were Designed for Conventional Doctors & Electronic Health Records Were Designed for Institutions?
We Offer A Comprehensive Coding And Documentation Tool Designed Specifically for Non-Physicians and Integrative Medicine Providers In Private Practice
ABC Coding Solutions’ partnership with:
Makes coding a professional superbill a snap!
For only $575, you get the following:
- 3 Superbills based on the most current coding and reimbursement policies
- An ABC Coding Manual – fully searchable e-book that helps document services not found in medical code sets
- 1 year subscription to Find-A-Code to verify policy about any code you choose including:
- CPT® & HCPCS procedure codes(required when filing insurance claims to document services you provide).
- ICD-9 & ICD-10 diagnostic codes(required when filing insurance claims to code the patient’s health problem).
- Taxonomy Codes (describe a provider’s core license and up to 14 additional sub-specialties)
- NPI Number Lookups (the information insurance companies see about your practice that determines what they will and won’t pay for)